Sunday, August 19, 2012

Perfect Lazy Sunday


I had no agenda today and was it ever nice to just wander about the house and yard doing nothing in particular!

Jesse's been sick with pneumonia all week so he was just laying low.  The kids and I went to church and then played outside in the absolutely gorgeous weather.  I put together a new sandbox digger for the kids and Scott was in heaven.



We lounged on the yard swing together and pushed Alarik in his baby swing.  Bekah took a few spins on the big swing.

And then she cuddled up with her new found reading interest, Laura Ingalls Wilder.


I pulled a few weeds from the garden, mowed the lawn, swept the floor, read magazines, perused pinterest, bathed all three kids, read them stories, put them to bed, and then had this weird, nesting-type, desire come over me to clean my spice cupboard.  So I did.

If all Sundays could be like this one, life would be grand indeed! (except for Jesse having pneumonia, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment