Monday, September 10, 2012

Movie Night

Jesse was busy with football on a recent Friday night so the two big kids and I made snacks for a movie night!

They wanted orange julius and we were fresh out of orange juice concentrate, but we did have a can of frozen strawberry daiquiri drink mix in the freezer and that turned out yum-my!  Especially mine because I added a splash of coconut rum - yum-my rum-my!


Next up was the popcorn:

 These two could only argue over the movie choice so I vetoed them both and chose "The Princess Bride".  They loved it!



We had a really good time together, snuggled on the couch enjoying our movie and treats.  I decided that I don't often enough indulge in a movie night with them.  Usually I end up doing stuff around the house instead of sitting and watching.  It's easier now that they are a little older and we can watch some good ol' classics like "The Princess Bride".  Because a mom can only handle so much Scooby-Doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment