Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Paid Two Spools of Ribbon for a Day of Peace

We had beautiful weather this past weekend and Saturday was one of those glorious days when my kids played peacefully together nearly all day long.  It usually helps to have another kid or two around to play with and cousin Caden spent the day with us.  The recipe of gorgeous weather, a couple spools of wide ribbon and a goose feather or two kept these three outside and entertained all day long!  I think they were making a club of some sort.  At one point they did come inside to create some badges that they then stapled to their sashes.  I honestly couldn't have cared less what they were doing, as long as they were safe and getting along.  My only complaint for the day was that they left my stapler outside.  That's a pretty good day in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment