Sunday, December 9, 2012

Jill Frost

Bekah was wide-eyed and bushy-tailed when I went to wake her up for school one morning last week.  That's pretty unusual. I typically have to drag her out of bed by her ears to get her moving!  She perkily told me, "Mom, I couldn't sleep well last night so I got up and made paper snowflakes."  I thought she was kidding me.  She also said that she knew what time it was because she'd looked at the clock and it was 2:00.  I went into the kitchen to find a mountain of paper snowflakes on the table, along with Bekah's scissors and scraps everywhere! 

How did neither Jesse nor I hear her get up?  What possessed her to make snowflakes?  She said, "After I made snowflakes, I made a list of everything Jade and I are going to do on our sleepover at Grandma's and then I went back to bed."  What a funny little elf she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment