Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Merry Little Crafts

The clear theme for my crafts this year was "trees and snowmen".  I didn't plan it, it just turned out that way!

I didn't get too ridiculous with the snowmen.  I just made two different kinds, both inspired by Pinterest.  First was this wood block one:

 And then came these two yarn creations:


But the trees...oh, the trees!  I made trees from string...

...and just one tree from some different string...

...a set of three trees from wire...

...and more trees from different wire...

...trees from fabric...

...trees from wood (of course)...

...and finally, some paper trees.  Whew!  I feel like Bubba talking about all the different ways to have shrimp!

These don't fit in at all but I saw them on Pinterest as well and had to make them - corner monster bookmarks!
 

I took tomorrow off of work for the sale and I'm even letting Bekah skip school to help out.  She'll likely be more in the way than helpful, but it will be fun for her, especially since her teachers and others from school all come shop and she'll love seeing them while she's skipping!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the tree varieties! And all of the items made by the kiddos too! You guys have been busy!

    ReplyDelete