Tuesday, February 12, 2013

iPad/Netflix Love

Jesse signed up for a free trial of Netflix and I don't see us quitting it after a month! Watching on the iPad is the most popular so far.  It's pretty nice to snuggle up in bed, prop up that little screen and watch away.  So far the kids have enjoyed some classic favorites from Jesse's childhood such as The Man From Button Willow and He-Man, along with new ones like Phineas & Ferb Across the Second Dimension
Jesse and I struck out with our first several choices, watching a number of movies that stunk like The Grey, Jeff Who Lives At Home, Season of the Witch and Goon which was so bad we only watched about the first 15 minutes. I redeemed myself this weekend though with the tear-jerker A Shine of Rainbows and feel-good The Ballad of Lucy Whipple which I think Bekah would really enjoy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment