Friday, June 14, 2013

Who's Sleeping in MY Bed?

Alarik's been pretty interested in Scott's bed for several weeks now.  He's climbed into it on more than one occasion and said "nigh-nigh".  Last night Scott was sleeping over at the Kallinen's so it was the perfect chance to try it out.  Alarik was pretty smiley and proud as I tucked him in.  I heard toy trucks rattling shortly after I went back downstairs so I went up and said "Alarik Lowell...what are you doing?"  I giggled to myself as he scurried back to the bed and hopped in like I wouldn't know what he'd been up to.  I only had to go up one other time to take away a toy he'd hauled into the bed with him.  The next time I went up he was sleeping peacefully.
It's not time to give up the crib yet because I don't think he'd do very well napping in a regular bed.  But it won't be too long before we'll be hauling the crib out and rearranging the boys' room.

No comments:

Post a Comment