Sunday, November 24, 2013

Too Many Pictures? Pshaw!

Jesse was heckling me the other day because he says he can't do anything with the kids without me coming along and flashing a camera in their faces.  Well, how can I NOT when they are so darn cute?

This night they played Sorry! was a riot.  Alarik started out sitting on the floor.  First he got up to get a pillow, sat on it for 2 seconds, then immediately got up to get a blanket and spent several seconds getting himself all covered and situated and comfortable, all while Jesse and Scott waited because it was his turn.  He was about to hop right back up and get himself a drink when Jesse told him to either sit down or not play!  :)

And then there's story time.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who's a sucker for Dad reading to his kids.  It's just so warm and fuzzy.  One fish two fish is Jesse all-time favorite kids book.  He refuses to read Berenstain Bears.  I think it's because they usually make Papa Bear out to be a tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment